View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #50
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pirate party is dope,

who says the 40 year olds are failed people? failed in what?(more failed than a 40 year old who believes in make believe planets/brown dwarfs?) failed to take part in a system that through them overboard 30 fucking years ago? give me some facts/proof to the knee jerking reactions you speak of? all im saying is the anons i know in teh real world, and in the cyber space. are not like how you say.. maybe you just get them views from the news articles you check, that paint random anons.. in a bad light.. mainly due to their own fuck ups.. or not understanding what anonymous is.

what you saying.. you should ignore the bad shit, and work like a good debt based slave??/

how can their be justice or accountability if the money thats used, is based on debt?

you cant lobby, thats playing into the rules of the system,
if you play by the rules of the system, you will get swallowed up by the system....im sure i posted this quote a few days back

you have to play with the globalists, they think cos they write down words on paper, its genuine and as holly as the bible, but no. they cant sell of resources of countries, that they have no rights over.. corporations need to learn, those resources are for the people of the planet, no written man made laws, can excuse them of siphoning off what belongs to the people.. ie.. africa is not fucking poor, its the richest land base on this planet, it has been since the gold/diamonds/resources where found their.. but what has africa got to show? the biggest poverty levels in the world, the highest imf debt in the world.. and still the continent is run like a 3rd world place..

thats all due to natural resources being sold off due to legislated bullshit, that the people of the continent had no say in.. thus they get poor..

you dont think that sort of globalisation is bad? or wrong??

working within the system is an automatic fail.. we want something better than the current draconian bullshit

why would u want socio-psychopaths to control the world??

from my fave philosopher->

i feel like posting countless bill hicks and george carlin quotes..

just the one :d

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by soul controller; 11-08-2012 at 02:42 PM.
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote