View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #25
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i think you been checking out the wrong 'information' & 'knowledge'
I haven't been checking out anything. It's just shit you hear and see going through life. I wasn't referring to anything in particular. The things I mentioned in my initial post were just examples. I wouldn't read about that shit. It doesn't interest me. And I don't believe anything I read or hear unless I research it extremely thoroughly and see irrefutable proof of it. I certainly don't care about any of that shit enough to do such thorough research on it.

It's like all these fucking ridiculous stories they have on current affairs programs. Bananas give you cancer. Video games give you cancer. Walking gives you cancer. Breathing gives you cancer. Living gives you cancer. I couldn't give a fuck about any of that shit and would never let it concern me in the least. I'd rather just live life.
Quote:
lol at believing tap water makes you mind controlled...

where have u got that stupidity from??
That was really just a joke, but the hilarious (and/or frightening) thing is that I'm pretty sure I actually once saw someone on here spewing such shit. I know I got it from somewhere. It stuck with me because it's fucken hilarious and a perfect example of how I feel about all this shit and the people who worry about it.
Quote:
having knowledge, doesnt mean shit,, ie in school. you repeat what the teacher says.. thats not knowledge.. you passed your exams.. cos you remembered what the teacher taught you.. thats not knowledge.. all you have done there, is repeat and regurgitate what you was taught, same goes for anyone who reads any information. it doesnt make you INTELLIGENT
Well that's about the most sensible thing I've ever read in KTL.
Quote:
To me it seems like you noel. are confused and lost, your coming from a tilted view point., due to that, you cant see the information/knowledge without biased..
lolz. I find it exceedingly humouress to be accused of being "confused and lost" here in KTL. That is like the ultimate irony to me.