View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #34
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whenever I poke fun at or call out other people on here, people always seem to assume that I believe I am superior to them or "better than them" or whatever. I can understand how I would be taken that way, certainly, but please recognise that that is not a justified assumption. Not only that but it couldn't be further from the truth. Just because I'm calling out other people on shit it doesn't mean I don't see countless flaws in myself which I acknowledge and try to work on.

I responded to the "confused and lost" comment because that is one thing that I certainly know I am not, whereas I firmly believe the majority of people who post here are.

But yeah, I guess you pretty much put me in my place there. I'll wear that. I'm not gonna try to squirm my way out of it.