View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #37
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Are you replying to me or someone from earlier in this discussion?

I was just adding on to what you already posted in this thread, and figured I'd expound upon what my career requires on day to day basis. It seems like the people who post in this section have their own definition of intelligence..

aka - "regurgitating info or understanding a small bit about a vast amount of subjects"
I was replying to you. At the time I wrote the post yours was the last post in this thread. By the time I posted it you and SC had had a bit of a back and forth. Made things kind of unclear I guess.

I was responding to this...
Quote:
For someone to point a finger and make a snide remark about another's intelligence - because they either a: don't believe everything that infowars publishes OR B: either isn't interested about fluoride water or never looked into it

- is nothing short of an absurd, narrow-minded individual who will trudge through life in most unpragmatic fashion.

oh.. and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect