View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #259
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
I did read that, but thats based on dead/alive/zombie/missing, i just wanted to know, from those who have read the graphic novel, if he comes back into it.

atm im reading the comic strip of jericho season 3 - civil revolt, (continues where season 2 finished) i fucking love that actor, he is class.. shame i cant recall his name.. lol they're supposed to make a movie of season 3 wish its a 2 part mini series, with each part being 2 hours

A few people that have read the comics have said that he does come back later on down the road. Though, who knows if the TV show will bring him back sooner than that or not. I was just going by this:

Morgan is presumably suppose to appear in Season 3. On the call sheet that confirmed Axel and Oscar's appearance, Morgan's name is visible.

On a side note:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...t=lennie+james

check two is offline   Reply With Quote