View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:27 AM   #39
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one thing i want to make a point on is that they are Family Number Groups (FNG), and while i think i made reference to this in Palehorse thread, ill touch on this again

this is going to come across rush but bear with me

Now, Family Number Groups (FNG) are separate by the number 3. Start with the number 1 add 3, (1+3=4) you get 4, add 3 to 4. you get the number 7

147 is the first in the series of family number groups

start with the number 2 add 3, you get 5 add 3 to that 5 you get 8

2,5,8 is the second in the series of family number groups

now for the last series of numbers

start with the number 3 add 3, you get 6, once again add 3 you get 9

this is the last and final number group

the majority of the time solfeggio frequencies, etc are place in the family number group. Hypothetically speaking, if you were to take a song like Kendrick Lamars's Money Trees and lets just say it is set at an frequency of 659 while this is an triplet (composite of 3 numbers) it can be compressed into one (6+5=11, 1+1+9=11, 1+1= 2). it would be in the number group of 2,5,8