View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wtf. lol i dont work. nada, ive never ever owned or worked in a retail outlet,

ive worked for govt depts, utilities companies tah dah,

i live in this house, i haz another house, which i get 375 from a week, plus the other house i had, refurbed, made extra rooms (me and my bro in law did the work) then sold it for 245,000, gave 15k to my bro in law for the work, that was back last decemeber.,. i did tell people corpers i was going to refurb my other house, thus have no internet access until the work was done, i stayed in that house, while i refurbed this one (this past august/sept) ... then came here and sold the one i refurbed last decemeber !

so hence. fuck work, im sure we discussed this before, i do voluntary shit, for grass routes organisations,...

i dont need to work (:

why dont u guise ever remember

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-11-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote