Thread: Obama wins
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #137
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Actually you are entirely wrong

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

Not sure why you are commenting on this topic when you in fact live in Amsterdam.

Also his administration has done more to chip away our civil liberties than any other in history. What they are building out in Utah should sicken any American.
You're talking about what he did good, but he also didn't do a lot of things. Now I know this change he was talking about could never be realized in 8 years, it takes generations before something like it happens. He is a president, and he promised things that have yet to get started. Now I do think he definitely is a better choice than Romney.

I may live in Amsterdam, but I can still follow just as much as you. I don't look at the situation like an American. I agree certain things have been good and he deserves some credit but I was looking at the bigger picture.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...leadership.htm

Some things he couldn't change, others he could but didn't. The reason people who aren't from America care is because America is the most powerful country in this world and the president has a lot of influence on the rest of the world with his decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
^^^ Proxies

he actually lives in england
lol wtf another guy who thinks I'm rakimkoolgrapwutang??? The numbers are increasing.