View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #1
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default so for 8 Diagrams they rushed the album so it would get released in '07....

...and it looks like the Clan is now making another album, for the 20th anniversary. Make an album if u really feel it, not because u think it's a good idea to capitalize off the anniversary.

I see this album has been in the works for at least half a year, so I hope they are really focused. I just hope somebody has the balls to tell GZA to wake up. It's time for every member to bring their A game, this is probably the last time they can make something great.