View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #4169
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eversick666 View Post
Author of horror,Dysphoria nightmare spits that scorch your distant shadows Erie Ora,Cyclothymia disorder,hanging out at the local funeral parlor,toss a single silver dollar into a misfortune's well of falter,pay your respects to the dead or instead..... they resurrect in flesh,to possess the heart inside ure chest... from the alter the Christian father prays and sprays holy water,while ya only daughter spins her head like Keaton juiced on Burtons beetle offer.bio exorcist sexorcist,with a brutal infatuation to kill my Nemesis,666 and Arch priest no hesitance spark beef with dead cops n use head shots to protect our residence,evil as the day they cast down the first sky presidents,walked this thought through hell n back before I sentenced it,the prerequisite to lay in the dirt next to it..
degenerant electric spit sizzles chairs til connections trip
bubble blood til the fuckin plugs melt away n they flesh is crisp
ever sick, level 6, heads chipped, manuevers are refrence blips
beamed to computers feds is slicker than sewers, drenched in shit
wont fall like the deficit, i wont crawl to my death a bitch
brawl long as my breath exist hittin bongs in suspended lift
bloody sawtooth status, eject the disk, move backwards
cuz the splatters could drench ya fuckin kicks n ruin fabrics
while looters run thru the cabinets, lose ya accets
we bag up ya booze n rachets, truest blackness
priest n eversick, two that come thru da baddest

peace on that shout holmes