View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #4170
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ fire

holla @ da goodness gracious flavor beyond the basics plastic explosive I makeshift from saliva that's communicative with space ships alien related & authoritative sort of ape shit on microphones creative my speech is creatures with gremlin features sent to awake da sleepers with non replicated complicated written procedures indoctrinated da fever for the flavor of the others intoxicated by my ether flammable enough to reach ya from beneath the surface my purpose was worthless then my wisdom gave birth resurfaced planet earth is a word smiths monstrous conscious concocted logic to conquer the cosmics with Neolithical knowledge of prophets now I walk amongst the nonsense

Last edited by $inista; 11-12-2012 at 06:59 PM.
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote