View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #18
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse View Post
i think its a great list, they even throwed "showbiz & a.g.- next level (nyte time mix) " in it , so i have no problem with it.

I dare anyone to tell me a wack or not important beat on that list.
my thoughts exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
it's hard to deny either, they're both classics. While i appreciate the lyrics on dre and snoop's version and grew up listening to that song, one of the greatest lyrical moments in the history of hip hop had to be this...

"dead in the middle of little italy little did we know
that we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddily"

you know, your jaw hit the floor the first time you heard that. You know you rewound it fifty times. Don't front.
indeed

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote