View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i agree, countless pyramids and megalithic structures exist on the oceans floors, that pre date well pre date the prism that mainstream science/history are trapped in, as it will destroy the *man only became civilised in the last 6000 years.

so much evidence found of under water cultures... that are dated pre the last ice age - 120,000 years ago.. (stuff exists before that time.. mainly mines in africa and south america.. which i doubt where mined by/for humans)

the people of Sumeria state that they came from the ocean, recently graham hancock and others found evidence of huge under water cities there, same goes for the western coasts of india, all around japan and the island chains across the pacific, also in the west indies..

it defies conventional rhetoric due to them having to either say A, them humans built underwater! or B(which makes more sense) Those ancient peoples where far more advanced than we thought (than we are now)
^^ due to the model(s) we use

i think the wildest shit is off the coasts of south america, using google earth, if you zoom in onto the oceans/ocean floor, you see some amazing shit,. albeit its very low quality pixels, but you can spot pyramids, man made geometric structures...but the depths are fucking mind blowing :S

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote