View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:30 PM   #62
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ GUNZ N ROSES FAGGIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
LOL

i knew i was signing up for some weird shit... registering to a wu tang message board to talk about wu tang is definitely fuckin WEIRD...

but im still shocked by the weirdness levels just about everytime i check in!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the same place i found out dom pachino delivers car parts...

the same place that thinks kevlarrd 7 is dope...

the same place thats waiting for holocauu to snap out of his retardation.. posting about holocauus return as hes wheeled down the hallway of a psych ward by a brolic nurse cuz he has to take a number 2...

ghostface and sheek getting the crew together to drop some head knock street shit doesnt excite them... theyre waiting for RZA to stop making movies so he can focus on the cure...

theyre waiting for cilvasting to drop an album thats never coming out...

WU BLOCK SOUNDS LIKE A CLASSIC IF THE SNIPPETS DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR YOU...

chances are you wipe your pussy with a tissue after you take a piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COSiGN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote