View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:19 PM   #7
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No heinous intention at all. My point is that without you and the fanatical Trixx secondary hunting expedition, the how to properly glitter up your dick posts by style, and the monthly release of a new PCP album, this board would be a g-rated facebook-like circle jerk, where we all try to help a manically depressed guy like SID try to pull himself out of his funk rather than openly encouraging him to take a bath with an electrical appliance. That's all I'm sayin' bruh.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote