Thread: Black Ops 2
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:21 AM   #21
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
sounds like they are milking it, and next leap of innovation will be on the ps4 / xbox 720 platforms
They're always milking it. This cow never gets old. They have been using the same formula since Modern Warfare 1. The first game that really showed that they did nothing but copy paste is Modern Warfare 2. TreyArch tho doesn't play it on safe like Infinity Ward does. Modern Warfare 3 was garbage. Black Ops was pretty good, don't really play the MP, do like the zombies tho. Black Ops 2 is more of the same but with some new additions, but still the same core gameplay that all the COD's have. I bought it to play zombies with some friends. I can see why they give the game such low scores. To me it's still fun to play now and then, but there are way better FPS out there in terms of quality gameplay and graphics. Borderlands, Battlefield, BioShock, Killzone series, Resistance, Halo, Metro and MAG are just some of the shooters that are way ahead of COD.

So far I am enjoying the game. Never had big problems with servers, got kicked once because the host left the party. Zombies is looking good, definitely like what they did with Nuketown.