View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #42
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
I agree that his first album really is his best. I think people digg his hiphop sound in this poor time, not because of his level of lyrics or his flow. I have to listen to this album couple of more times.
Don't bother fucking listening to it, you're an abject hater. This is obviously the best hip hop album this year.... and he produced it almost entirely.

If you can't appreciate this album you either don't like golden era hip hop or you're a borderline autistic faggit who complains about hip hop on a wu tang forum.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 11-14-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote