View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #44
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i like his production a lot. albums an almost classic based solely on production and because its 1 of the few good ones out this year.

his lyrics are pretty good but nothing that amazing. just typoical lyrics from a rapper trying to be lyrical.

his flows pretty horrible though. its as bad as gzas is at the minute. i cant see why every1 shits on gzas flow but says nothing about rocs flow.

i think id actually prefer listening to the instrumental album.
Well said ! He is nothing but an average MC with a boring flow. He sounded much better on that Busta Rhymes track "Heist". Unfortunately these nerds are too dumb to acknowledge that. Calling it abum of the year is retarded. That Wu Block album sounds a million times better from the snippets alone. I would take that Sean P album over this also.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote