Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #10307
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
the steelers are 6-3 with polamalu, mike adams, mendenhall, redman, james harrison, lamar woodley and antonio brown all missing significant playing time due to injury. i'd say that's a pretty good record to have and with those guys coming back the steelers could have made a significant run. if the rapist goes down for a while, you can pretty much count us out.
Hasn't Polamula been injured for about 2 years?

What about their backup Leftwich? Isn't he solid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote