View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 06:49 PM   #5
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the god in scriptures contradicts himself..

sometimes he is loving, and tolerant, other times he is hateful and vengeful,

i dont think they be speaking of the same god.

I dont even think they are talking about gods..

sorry not watched videos., 2hours is way too long to watch a religious guy try to prove that god exists..

but i peeped the website

motherfucker . i clicked on i dont care if absolute truth exists.. and fucker re directed me to disney.co.uk

ok got to teh end

To reach this page you had to acknowledge that immaterial, universal, unchanging laws of logic, mathematics, science, and absolute morality exist. Universal, immaterial, unchanging laws are necessary for rational thinking to be possible. Universal, immaterial, unchanging laws cannot be accounted for if the universe was random or only material in nature.
The Bible teaches us that there are 2 types of people in this world, those who profess the truth of God's existence and those who suppress the truth of God's existence. The options of 'seeking' God, or not believing in God are unavailable. The Bible never attempts to prove the existence of God as it declares that the existence of God is so obvious that we are without excuse for not believing in Him.

faggit shit.

he needs to look into fractals, fibonacci, golden ratio, electric universe.. and our dna.. but he would say, they prove that god exists..
lol

best part was the 1st page.. comedy gold.

You have likely heard that it is impossible to prove that God exists. You have heard wrong. Not only can the existence of God be proven, denying the proof undermines rational thought. It is true that God does not need anyone, let alone this website, to prove His existence. The Bible teaches that the existence of God is so obvious that we are without excuse for denying Him. No one needs proof that God exists,

using the bible as a final source LOL
highlighted sentence is a mindfuck, accepting he exists, soley based on the bible, undermines rational thought,.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote