View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:36 AM   #9799
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How many of you noobers can spot brolicness when you see it? It’s yours truly in 2004. I spy with my little eye:
A record collection in the background displaying Dynamic Syncopation, Jaysonic’s Apple Pie 7” single, Jedi Mind Tricks' Heavenly Divine 12”, J-Zone’s No Consequences 12”, and Ol Dirty Bastard’s and The Beatles’ debut albums.
To the left of me is a Back To The Future DVD trilogy, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Abraham Zapruder’s JFK assassination video on VHS, and others I can’t make out.
On top of the dresser I got Snoop Doggy Dogg’s, Dr. Dre’s, Blackstar’s and The Pharcyde’s debut albums, The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Heart Club Band, Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall on CD, and the death of Superman comic book.
The top shelf of the dresser contains Quasimoto and J-Zone’s debut albums on CD, Quasimoto’s The Unseen Instrumentals CD, a copy of The Simpsons complete episode guide book until season 12, and various Playboy and Maxim magazines.
The bottom shelf contains a Spider-Man complete guide book, various hip-hop cassettes I recorded from the radio when I was a kid, The Pharcyde’s Labcabincalifornia, Ghostface Killah’s Supreme Clientele, and Styles of Beyond’s 2000 Fold.
On the floor is Wu-Tang Clan’s C.R.E.A.M. 12” and on my body is a Quasimoto t-shirt.
I'm so fuckin gangsta it hurts.

Had to buzz it off, but still keep it GGAAANNGTAAAAHHH:

I keeps it real homie. REAL.

We don't love them hoes. Bitch.
That's right. Straight gangsta to the max.

The baddest, ya heard? I STILL swim, and I'm STILL pimpin hoe's and clockin a grip like my name was Dolemite. Yeah.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote