View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:41 AM   #4177
ArcherPriest
black pope

ArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venomsArcherPriest five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eversick666 View Post
Givin the signal from cosmic war ships,docked in ya bitches pussy I whore rip,till her pours drip,CIA documents of spore strips that turn human flesh into horror core shit,pulling the strings on the Philly project with Tesla,Einstein mindz clash to resurrect the spirits of mecca,rip a black hole in time dont need a pocket protecta,u geeked out herbs need a reason to hate this prospector,drinkin nectar untill i see specters,casting demons in records,took a vacation at the Bohemian club rockin a skull n bones dress shirt,and if u get what I mean obscene beings with lost dreams crawl up outta the dirt like McGirt to mix genes,I invoke rainman status in 6 scenes,just peep Rhianna's umbrella im hidden in the flesh of her posture,as soon as the bitch leans,......
..da switch gleams
da wickedest sixteens
cut in her ribs clean, bitch, scream!
fists sting, like a michael bisping swing, rza tipped rings
brutal masochist spitz gleam, bring beautiful passages
standin strapped on the hood of ya whip spewin at passengers
like a chewed up catheter, massacred, at a fuckin red light
some flesh flied, squirt'cha left side all up the next ride
with nerves, eyes, burnt slime n grime on the curb at Bestbuy
ArcherPriest is offline   Reply With Quote