View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #65
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
I have extremely high standards, for me to say this album is good actually means a lot. All I said was that his first one so far sounds the best to me. How is this obviously the best album this year. Have you listened to every underground album released? I really like Casual & J Rawls project, Karriem Riggins, Journalist 103 and some other really good projects. I don't know if this shit is the best album this year. Quit trying to tell people what they should appreciate, my ears work just fine.
Naaaah, you don't have really high standards, and i'm not telling you what to like, just telling you to fuck off if you don't like this.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote