View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:16 AM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
so when you said it, you didnt mean it? were you being sarcastic?

No i wasnt being sarcastic, i was giving an un biased viewpoint, ive read the bhavangita, ive read the i ching, ive fucked with older (non) english versions of the bible, greek/hebrew.. i wasnt being sarcastic.

I was putting on my neutral head on. as ive checked out so many religions and their works, only by doing that you can see the similarity..
then going back in time, you can see where the origins of these stories came from..

also, you said in your first post in this thread that you clicked on "i dont care if absolute truth exists". is this truly your stance?

no that is not my stance, if that was my stance, i wouldnt be looking into fractals/fibonacci/golden ratio...etc etc, as that is absolute truth

^^ is this god? or a universal code??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote