View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #37
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i watched some of the video but he was very boring so i stopped.

and then i went onto his website and realised he was a retard.

i said there was no such thing as absolute morality.

this can easily be explained by the fact that different species have different moralities which suit there existence.

a lion thinks its good to eat his prey.

a buddhist thinks its wrong to eat any animal.

however the website started rambling on about pedophiles without giving a well thought out argument.

it couldve mentioned kants categorical imperative but no it didnt.

truly retarded.
I don't know what your understanding of morality is but you use the word inappropriately a lot.

How can you possibly have read and understood Kant's Categorical Imperative without understanding what the word "morality" means? What on earth does the categorical imperative have to do with your concept of morality in animals? Kant always argued from the position that morality was uniquely human....

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote