View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #33
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at mayans knowing about haarp 3000 years ago.. dont you mean the olmechs? as that was the civilisation there, at that time period, mayans are just the latest ones who kept the knowledge..

one mexican mayan does not equate to 3000 year old math.. he could be as deluded as you!!

we are haarp, our bodies can do what haarp does (quantumly) stop fearing sheited.. all the videos you post are on some fear shit, get out of that low vibrationaly field.

Brokenfists... has ron paul quit?? the cia dude quit too, so have a vast number of high figures... i been thinking something major will occur on the 19th of nov, but astronomically if they do anything, it will be on the 28th of nov..

Peace Rakim..

i kinda understand what your saying...

from the research ive done.. back in 2005/2006 on hamas/hezbollah/plo.. it showed me that hamas, and some of its members, are mossad. its a proper psy-op

the only people who israel feared where plo/hezbollah... hamas is their puppet

but still... Hamas currently didnt attack or fire rockets until their commander was killed... hamas say they retaliated due to children dying ... then they fired rockets

lets go with the heavily biased bbc / sky reports.. they always state gaza fires on israel.. never telling the atrocities israel commits..

but what you have to recall is.. before any rockets where fired.. before any idf forces where used//

ISRAEL WAS STILL BUILDING SETTLEMENTS, STILL ANNEXING LAND, STILL BEING AN APARTHEID STATE, STILL KILLING PALESTINIANS AT CHECK POINTS, STILL CONTROLLING THEM ON THERE OWN LAND.. STILL BREAKING COUNTLESS INTERNATIONAL LAWS..THEY ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE AGGRESSORS.. THEN WHEN PALESTINIANS RETALIATE, THEY ARE MET WITH TOTALLY DISPROPORTIONATE FORCE....

why / what do you think hamas does is worse than totally controlling another countries peoples to sheer terror?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote