View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #62
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post

Now all you fags hyping that boring album need to chill. Either you live in a fantasy world or you simply dont know what real hip-hop is. Roc Marciano was on sleeping pills and NyQuil when he recorded that album. I tried listening to it while working out but i had to skip it cause i was getting sleepy lol. This is the type of album u should play before bed or something.
LOL @ playing a roc marci LP while working out

theres bad ideas and bad ideas

thats a BAD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must... stay... awake... to finish set...

ima listen to M.O.P. right before bed... and then complain about it keeping me up!!!!!!!!!!!

roc marci is smooth criminal theme music...

play roc marci after a long day and have a drink... a good meal...

i might play jorunalist album for 5 minutes if i come across a youtube link online when im taking a shit... i dont really care...

i let roc marci bang out while 5 star meals are prepped for my consumption...

if you dont like roc marci reloaded youre probably living bad...

like eating TV dinners and thawing frozen ground beef from last year BAD...

abusing prescription pills... taking runny shits that wipe you out for the day...BAD

start living better... maybe eat some rice and fish... get a shave...clean your ass...

maybe then youll get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote