View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:50 AM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Hey Bobby what's pops? I just came over to compliment you on your choice of hoes."

"Hey, pencilneck, I called you six times and you didn't call me back!"

"Hey, ya know I'm no good with phones."

"What's that supposed to be? Like, an excuse? If somebody calls you SIX TIMES, no matter who it is, you call them back. It's rude!"

'Are you serious? I'm black, I have money, and I'm married to the biggest piece of ass in show biz, and you say I was rude???"

"A lil bit."

"Well hey, I'm here now."

"Listen here you mook, this was for the Tribeca film festival, remember we were supposed to record a song?"

"Well, hey, listen here Mr. Deniro, I can still do that song if you want me..."

"Listen, you deaf fuck. I offered you a chance when we could have done something, I offered you a chance to be a rapper, and you blew it! You blew it."

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote