View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:01 PM   #71
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
Hamas = Mossad
correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Mossad = CIA

Therefore by proxy

Hamas = CIA

totally correct

even worse when you know the muslim brotherhood of egypt are also a cia creation.. makes even more noise when u see them backing hamas..

something i wrote on anon wm last night when i was dropping sources that hamas is mossad run

Quote:
nope the media never tell you, and when they briefly mention it, its always in terms of, they (fbi/mi5/mossad) use to fund them(alqueda/hamas/syrian fighters) but they never admit that it was the intelligence agencies that came up with the idea to create the groups, and to finance + train them,.. we all know these groups will always want money, thus always be in the pocket of the ones who finance (created) them

for robbie.. i loved wu when i was younger., especially kp/hell razah. they drop crazy jewels.. check old ktl. when we used to break shitdown.. i know all them shits.. so your assumption is wrong.. not my 1st hell razah track i broke down.

why did u post it. if you knew it? cos it contradicts the rest of your post (that u quoted 5? times, 5 times, 5times, 5times 5times)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote