View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #76
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
Quote:
Authentic Jews
Because much of the Beta Israel's history is passed orally from generation to generation, we may never truly know their origins. Four main theories exist concerning the beginnings of the Beta Israel community:

1) The Beta Israel may be the lost Israelite tribe of Dan.

2) They may be descendants of Menelik I, son of King Solomon and Queen Sheba.

3) They may be descendants of Ethiopian Christians and pagans who converted to Judaism centuries ago.

4) They may be descendants of Jews who fled Israel for Egypt after the destruction of the First Temple in 586 BCE and eventually settled in Ethiopia.
all 4 theories they gave either said descendants of jews entered ethiopia or that ethiopians converted to judaism.

Quote:
Their story begins with the Patriarch Abraham (2117-1942 B.C.), a native of the Sumerian city of Ur in ancient Mesopotamia.
this site says that abraham lived in mesopotomia and that ethiopian jews descended from him. therefore jews didnt originate from ethiopia.

also that article is not trustworthy. he said stupid stuff such as egypt being a black country when it was mixed.

he also uses black very loosely like most afrocentrists so that even chinese people can be called black just because they have a flat nose. even a tanned person could be called black.

also he never actually said how ethiopian jews arose. he just said jews intermarried with egyptians and left it at that. and then said tacitus said the jews were from ethiopia. ive read tacitus and if u actually read the section that was taken from youll see tacitus listed about 5 different places the jews came from according to different theories.

the guy is obviously cherry picking quotes.

also a common name for africans and ethiopians were was cushites. the bible says how these people were polytheistic. how can they be jewish and polytheistic.

the jews also went to war with them many times. some jews did marry cushites but this was after the jews had their own country.

this is a good article but it again

says that ethiopian jews were descendants of the first jews and it only says jews coming from the tribe of dan is a theory.

this article was stupid and made me laugh. their knowledge on philology was especially bad.

Quote:
The word Semite is from semi which means half. Half what? Half BLACK! (mulatto!)
the prefix "semi-" comes from latin. the word semite was used long before jews had contact with the romans. so how could the word semite come from the latin prefix "semi-".
also if a roman was to make a noun from semi- he wouldve made it semitus not semite.
also why jump to the conclusion that semi- related to colour.

theyre called semites because theyre descendants of shem. tbh i cant be bothered explaining the rest of that article.

i already knew about jews in africa but theyre definitely not the original jews and most jews werent black.

the bible describes most jews as a blood red colour.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.

Last edited by John Nash; 11-16-2012 at 03:37 PM.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote