View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #76
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
brock sure spends a lot of time defending himself online!!!!!!!!!!!

he also spends a lot of time editing dicks in photoshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes been known to invite men places off the internet... hes also known for doctoring cock shots... thats extremely gay, you have dick pics sitting on your hard drive like a horny teenage girl... kill yourself faggot!!!!!!!!!!!

brock watched the superbowl by himself in his computer chair and covered the event live on a wu tang message board... his mom is gonna come home one day and find him laying next to the family weapon with his brains spilled out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WAS BEFORE I CAME BACK BECAUSE ANGRY FEARS ME SO MUCH

THAT HE REFUSES TO POST IN GENERAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
this faggot wouldn't last 8 seconds in Camp Anawana
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I didn't buy you shit nigga, and you wore a turtleneck in July to a ballgame.
PRETTY GAY THAT FATHER SLIME WENT OUT ON A DATE WITH BROCK WITH A TURTLENECK TO COVER HIS BROCK HICKEYS FROM HIS WIFE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote