View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:55 PM   #78
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
AHAHAHAHHAH THE FAGGOT IN THE PICTURE LOOKS LIKE THAT FAGGOT AT THE LIBRARY CHECKING OUT VIDEO BOOKS ON THE RICH PUERTO RICAN CULTURE

AHAHAHAHAHahaAhahAHaa

Quote:
Quote:

Guys it was a pure adrenaline rush, much more rewarding then when I completed my review of Heaterz.

I even learned how to hold Time's pocket and say PuertoRock curse words to the other team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
god, can you imagine his gooey glissening flesh in a pair of waxy nylon PE shorts inching through the crowd with 12 packs of nachos and double the beers.droplets of pube stash sweat landing in your ball park frank and shit. his white fat kid t-shirt showing a grotesquely offensive gapping belly button on some "excuse me, PEN PAL COMING THRU shit"
Quote:
They flagged my reviews on amazon.com

This has not been a good day guys, ease off

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
TSA, you ARE Ironman's ugly dick.

and Robbie wants to suck on you.

after fingering a rotten asshole

myeah
Quote: