View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:07 AM   #64
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
thats not the purpose of the bible either.

the purpose of the bible is to tell us who God is, to tell us about his sovereignty and authority over his creation , and tell us how mankind is to live in order to honor and glorify him.

so much wrong with this (in my view) that i wouldnt know where to start, I've asked about previous cultures where the bible has taken almost all its writings from, but you ignore that...you take teh word of the bible as final, not putting into question, where it came from. who wrote it, and for what purpose.... if you feel you need to know about sovereignty and authority, from books written by man(edited by more men, not to mention, the books they dont want you to even know exist, that used to be part of the bible) not the direct word of god, then thats upto you. i dont think bad or good on that.. its upto you. its your experience here, you dont need books to tell you how to live, and even if you did, why havent the westernised peoples with power(elite) who are 'christians' done what they're holly book wants them too? (live in order) unless your saying to honor and glorify him. they do what they do (oppress others)

i only disagree with your last few words... why would god want you to glorify and honor him? wouldnt he want you to live your life, as best you can at peace with humanity?? respecting everything around you

what do you think of other modern day religions? are their gods the same as yours?
why do you put christianity ahead of all other...

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote