View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #83
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
EXPLAIn THE DISINFO?
YOUR LIKE THEM CHRISTIAN/MUSLIMS RELIGION DUDES WHO CALL UFOs HOAXS CAUSE YOU WANNA BELIEVE IN YOUR ??? what... i dont believe in no god, i dont follow no religion.. are u stupid? how many times do u need me to tell you this?? ILLUMINATI PAGAN you clearly dont understand what pagan means WRITTEN BIBLE/KORANS & HEAVEN N HELL ROFL yes ROFL at you fool, how many times. im not religious. i dont follow any religous text, as i prefer original sources

YOUR DUMBER THAN THE PALESTINES WHO REFUSE TO MOVE AND RATHER LIVE IN A WARZONE the palestinians have been there for longer than the current jews.. why you supporting the jews??? imagine if canada raided america, and did the same to your cunt tree, sorry i forgot you dont have a brain, to even see what im getting at.. how am i dumber? your where i was at over ten years ago.. but you dont go for reputable sources.. just bullshit that re affirms your own BElieF.. prick.

DONT ALL THOSE QUEERS STONE EACHOTHER no they dont. stop watching biased lies. ANYWAYS, WE MIGHT AS WELL HELP THEM GET STONED WITH NUKES
Ill break down the disinfo later, when i can be bothered,.,. cos i cant.. ill let you believe whatever the fuck u want too.. based on no proof.

I go on facts, not fairytales..

mature for a 40+ year old wanna be 1%'er..

grow up child, or commit suicide when nibiru doesnt hit on 21/12/12

i dont even know why u believe in fairytales.. there's no proof of anything you state.. its my fault for trying to show and prove, whats the point when your set in your lie structure

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 11-17-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote