View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #89
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
These people are fucking savages, it's not surprising they can't break out of a constant cycle of retaliation considering the idiotic divine entitlement they think they have to a piece of land.

That being said, Israel, since it's inception, has perpetrated a disgusting, racist campaign of persecution against arabs living in their country. If this was going on in another Middle Eastern country the Western world would be condescendingly appalled.

It's funny how the same people who support Israel also supporting civilian military uprisings in the Middle East against malevolent governments.

The ridiculous idea that "Palestine" is in any way a threat (politically or militarily) to Israel is beyond a joke at this stage. What these aggressive Jewish nut cases have been doing for over 50 years is horrendous. US support has given them immunity in their region up until this point. But they're getting worried given that in the US support for hair brain Middle Eastern interventionism is waining and Iran is pretending to be on the verge of producing nuclear weapons. Time to kill off some more Arab non combatants I guess and multiply efforts to forcible eject them from their homes.

I think that the whole pseudo-human rights wu-tang oriented pro-Palestine mentality prevalent on this site and amongst the 20-somehting fartsniffing crowd in general is misguided.

Don't get me wrong, I think Israel sucks also, but don't throw rocks at people that are bigger than you.

It goes both ways is all I'm saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote