View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:37 PM   #93
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
I think that the whole pseudo-human rights wu-tang oriented pro-Palestine mentality prevalent on this site and amongst the 20-somehting fartsniffing crowd in general is misguided.

Don't get me wrong, I think Israel sucks also, but don't throw rocks at people that are bigger than you.

It goes both ways is all I'm saying.

misguided? okays

so you live at home.. you has kids..and a mrs.. lets say your home is rented, the landlord owns your property...

your neighbours have the same landlord, but they want more land.. so they start to take that land off you, more and more each day,, your land lord tells them, they cant do that, and that they must give it back, but they dont listen to the landlord, instead the use even more aggressive tactics to take land that belongs to you and your family

lets put it another way..

when the rockets dont be flying into israel.. israel settlers are still building homes in the occupied lands, they are still restricting the people from moving around their land freely.. they are destroying rivers/water wells/food/crops if the palestinians

how does that go both ways.. do the people of palestine, have an army? maybe airforce? how about law? on there side.. do they have any of that?

all they have is a puppet regime, that is doing the bidding of israel..

i feel equally for the peaceful people of israel as i do for the peaceful people of gaza/westbank..

israel has a history of being over handed, not caring about u.n resolutions,

i could go on.. your comment kinda states the side your on..

'dont throw rocks at people that are bigger than you'

that is higher than right or wrong??

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote