View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #281
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I know a lot of times i diss black women but it's just that i'm frustrated about being single when i know i'm a good man and black women won't give me a chance to get to know me. I love black women even though i always diss them but i really do love them. Like i said before, i think they're the hottest women on the planet. I just want them to change their attitude and stop chasing after only men that got a lot of money and nice cars and nice houses or nice apartments. There's some good black men who have jobs and have a car but they may not have a lot of money and a nice car but black women need to date them too. I can understand when black men get frustrated with black women and they wanna try white women and there's nothing wrong with that. Just know that white women got issues too and they aren't better than black women. I like white women and i would date them but i like black women better. I'm gonna stop dissing black women because they get enough disses from black men. I love my beautiful black women but it's not too much to ask for black women to change their ways because they want black men to change.

Another hot celebrity black woman i wanna add to the list of celebrity black women i love is r&b singer Keke Wyatt. I'm watching interviews footage of her now on Youtube and she's hot. I don't listen to her music but i did like the duet she did with Avant called My First Love which is a remake of Rene and Angela's song.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote