View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #120
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
hamas dont care about their own people. theyve killed innocent civilian palestinians for no reason. also the rockets they send into israel have all been targeted at civillians.

80% of palestinians said in a poll that they thought that hamas were corrupt. and these were the same palestinians who want all jews to be gone from israel.

now the israeli forces dont target civillians. however israeli forces are brutal and they would kill 1 target if there were 30 civillians around it. but they do make announcements to gaza for people to evacuate their homes in certain areas because theyre going to send rockets there.

i dont belief in percentages of evil. i was just making the point that hamas are far worse because theyre a terrorist group. theyre extremist because they target innocent civillians and because theyre cruel to their own people (palestinians).

israel is brutal but they dont intentionally kill civillians.

i didnt say one country is more evil than another and im not telling people to not talk about problems in middle east.

im just sick and tired of people picking 1 side between israel or iran and saying everything that 1 side does is good and everything the other side does is wrong.

said before, so please let it sink in, hamas where created/founded/made by israel to do a job, ie, wipe out teh palestinians.. (incessantly) atm just as its economy was kicking ass, slowly they will force all them people out of their home lands.. israel is the AGGRESSOR always has and will be, the palestinians are the ones being defensive, at its they're lands, that have been taken, israel can never ever say its defending anything, when everything it has was taken by force, and back handedness..

your saying the israeli govt aren't terrorists.

google israeli terrorists in the 40's

yes you gussed thats the entire israeli govt the last 30 years..

the people who caused terrorism in that land, then became political leaders of their country, they've continued to continue that terrorism, with high tech weaponry, against home made bullshit..

israels tactics are the definition of terrorism. check harry fear. he tells of the way the israelis use psychological terrorism

palestine has no army, has no navy, has no control of its own cash(israeli govt give it to the puppet regime of hamas!!)

feel for the people bro.

Palestinians are deprived of their basic human rights !!!

International Aid workers are stopped from providing any humanitarian assistance to the people. !!!

The International community and media is not allowed to bring facts to world as due to strict restrictions !!!

and your still defending the illegal building of settlements.. lol i didnt expect you to have these views. rakimwutang

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote