View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:19 AM   #12
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Peace Rakim and Canibus

I'm not sure I can effectively respond to either of you without going into an essay long in depth rant.

Ultimately what is being discussed here is the most important aspect of life one can ever study and in some shape or form includes all aspects of life. Morals are not simply what an individual believes to be good or bad, which is what many have come to be believe it is. Good and bad are most definitely subjective, individual opinions. Morals, however have to do with what is right and wrong. There are actions that can be deemed in harmony with the natural order of things these are then what is "right". All others are then "wrong".

Rights do not under any circumstance change or alter, they do not take into account individual egoistic desires. This does not mean, Canibusfan, that they do not take into account the individual, in fact when Natural Law is adhered to the individual NEEDS are all taken care of.

The Golden Rule, "do unto others what you would have done unto your Self" is completely perfect in summarizing moral behavior in accordance with Natural Law. As I said though to fully understand that summerization one needs and in depth knowledge through both study and life experience of Natural Law and of who and what the Self is. The Self talked of here is the upper-case S Self as opposed to the lower-case s self. To know ones Self is not merely understanding your ego based desires as has become the common advice by new-age type guru's. It goes far far deeper than that.

As I said I don't think I can effectivey respond to your posts the way I would like to and what I have written is probably even more confusing and less coherant, I will continue to try to expound on particulars further if required.

If anyone is truly interested in delving into it in there own time (rather then relying on my attempts at converting my thoughts to words in coherant format) I'd suggest looking heavily into true esoteric occult knowledge Man.

Hereticism, alchemy, Qabalah, Gnostic Christianity, Kamitic Spiritual Science, Freemasonary etc.

Ra Un Nefer Amen's books.
Mark Passio's Radio Show (and videos) www.whatonearthishappening.com
are to musts to look into on the subject.

Req Em Ab

Last edited by Face of the Golden Falcon; 11-18-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote