View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:46 AM   #75
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont fucks with zeitgeist, or venus project or project camelot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
actually someone who doesnt care about glorifying themself tends to be a selfish miserly individual as they're more concerned with gratification than glorification.

doing things for others is the way to glorify yourself. to do things for other people is to cause them to give you credit for what you have done for them. its the reason we desire gratitude for the things we do for people. its more or less what glory is. your impact on other people.

your seeing that from your viewpoint,..

from my viewpoint. EVERYONE IS ONE, EVERYONE IS CONNECTED, FOR PHYSICAL CHANGE TO MANIFEST,
A CONSCIOUS CHANGE NEEDS TO HAPPEN

I DONT DO THINGS FOR OTHERS JUST TO GET CREDIT, OR BECAUSE I WANT IN RETURN,

I DONT DESIRE GRATIFICATION, AS THAT WOULD BOOST EGO.

EGO STOPS HUMANITY FROM PROGRESSING

WHEN WE SEE EVERYONE AS EQUAL, WE PROGRESS, HELPING WITH WHATEVER SKILLS YOU HAZ.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote