View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:06 PM   #144
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
sole controller, you have seriously made me pro-Israel. Born A JIDF will always be a JIDF!!

I started off disgusted by both Israelis and Palestinians, but based solely on your lies and propaganda, I am now militantly pro-Israel. I am still disgused with BOTH so called govts, they no give a fucks about the people, they just want to play they're own apocalyptic war games... which lies? which propaganda? is harry fear proper gander? like proper proper propaganda.. it has stuck me as weird.. that he only went to gaza on the 2nd of nov, maybe he knew of operation pillar of cloud.. just imagine that name... pillar of cloud,, is that what the israeli govt want to do with every home in teh gaza strip?? turn them into a pillar of cloud? sexy no??

btw.. did you not like the table that showed, war happens every time there is an election?? did that factual table troll you?? lol

And im not joking like Bob. but your much sexier/doper/civilised. with more hair than bob! not as much as mine.. but hey.. you dont put your own jizz on your hair.. so u no haz shiney locks! what!

I am seriously going to buy an Israeli bond or some shit, just to spite you. it doesnt spite me in the slightest, its your choice, i just knows bonds are lame, ask the bond holders of greece, portugal, ireland.. i will give you a default credit swap of 5$'s every 100$ worth of pointless bonds you bought?? offer will run out, by the time of the ground incursion..

Congratulations, for the first time, you really are making a difference.
quatumly we all make a difference, all of the time.
Quote:
lol, i just bought a $200 typical cheap jew! why you no buy the 1000$ ones??5-year bond with a modest return rate you would have got higher returns! solely based on my disgust of you maybe if i disgust you moar and semi-retarded wu-tang babies across the globe.

It's about time I made a difference. as you said, 200$ is not much, make a real difference. DARKA DARKA DARKA give islamic jihad the same amount of cash?? then you be neutral., like me. i dont support either side.!!

Thanks for mobilizing me, bro. you mobilised yo delf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
^No you didn't, but that was a cool story, bruh.
LOL

Quote:
I am willing to spend up to $1000 on this bullshit just because sole controller trolled me so hard. No i didnt, you trolled yourself! you love it that every time elections come around in israel, they drum up support by invading a bunch of stoned aged peoples, who fight back with bows and arrows.. (arrow is fucking dope, anyone watch that shit?)

lol, you think that $200 is a lot of money because you get an allowance from your parents. LOL

I will be receiving the documentation in the mail. If you're a good boy, I may post pics. post tits of your mrs or it didnt happen. (i know it has fuck all to do with the bond, but its way more important.. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Jews don't spend money on causes...even Jewish causes.

That is truth!!

Quote:
It's not spending.

It's investing.

Jews fucking love that shit.

typical JIDF response! (jewish internet defence league)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote