View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #208
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotone View Post
are the fees for the actors in that 15 mio budget included or not?

Yes
and promotion?

also included in budget

dvd production?

dvd producers get paid a % of the DVD's sold, that cut gets taken out of the Dvd sales/profit
???

i think that u can double that 15$ for the final total...
I'd say it was probably closer to $20M all told, after international sales (which I'm betting will triple that of domestic), and DVD sales, gross profit will probably exceed triple the final budget $55-$60M, for a net of $35-$40M

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote