View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #26
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"ok lets do this .... do u have yahoo messenger or aim? if you do my mgr will work everythging out with you his yahoo is HONORMANAGEMENT and his aim is IRONSHIEK7000 now im saying this up front before we get started i need the full payemnt and the music upfront for the simple fact cause the last time i did this with someone from europe they didnt pay me and i went to the studio and did the work for this dude named cop killa (note: contained a link to his blog which doesn't work anymore) so thats why i require the money upfront and i will have the song back to you in 48hrs (2 days) with vocals seperated and everything you need let me know if that is ok and trust me brother i will not cheat you in the name of allah!!!!!!!!!"

There it is. You fucking Eurofags need to stop messin' wit da gawds.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote