View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #50
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I sometimes wonder if, in the course of Donna's career, he ever learned from the mistakes he's made, because he seems to make them a lot, and repeat those offenses like they never happened. Then I wonder if his mistakes become compiled because of situations such as the Caruso fiasco. For those of you who aren't privy, it goes something like this. Around the time Cappa was bursting on the scene, right before the Pillage, his boys were like "Yo, you need an agent to help you book shows and appearances so you can make real money." and Cappa was like, "Don't agents cost money and shit?" and they was like, "Yea, but you can hire Ghost's brother in law, he works for dirt cheap for some reason." and Cap's ears perked up like a Jew hearing the word "free" uttered, and he said bet.

Little did he know, the "for some reason" was that Ghost's BnL was working undercover for the feds trying to infiltrate the Clan's gun running operation.

If this is starting to sound a bit like Sons of Anarchy, that's because it's exactly like it, but with black people. RZA is Jax, and Cappadonna is Juice. Following me so far?

So, after the indictments went down and Cappa found out his agent was a narc, he decided to swear off agent's altogether, and become his own agent. Clearly an even bigger mistake than hiring Caruso. The problem is, when you are your own agent, people don't take you seriously. They think you aren't IN DeMAND and for good reason.

Flash forward a few years and lawsuits later and Cappadonna is broke and with about a dozen kids to feed. Time to go back to driving a cab.

The End.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote