View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #9
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

By the same token, I would say that maybe the Heat role players are slightly overrated given the talent in the NBA pool right now as opposed to 94-95. Bosh is certainly no superstar with a team that features Wade and Lebron. Ray Allen is no longer an all-star. Mike Miller? Shane Battier? These are the same kind of role players we are talking about. I think perception is everything.

So, what can anyone do to beat the heat? Well, besides air conditioning, I'd say having an equally balanced front and backcourt could make all the difference in the world. Now, people might say I'm crazy, but I think OKC did the RIGHT thing in trading James Harden. I know it sounds crazy, but it transforms the Thunder from a Guard-centric offense, to one where the inside game becomes integral toward freeing up outside shots. If you look at the difference now, Ibaka is already picking up his scoring and rebounding totals from last year and after only a few games without Harden, their offense has become scarily efficient.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote