Thread: Church Vs. God.
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #43
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

this is getting away from the original points of exegetical error so im gonna stick to those points:

- jesus was never ressurected
- the purpose for jesus death and resurrection is not for the sins of man
- the gospels do not depict jesus accurately
- paul seeing jesus as the atonement for sin is not true
- we can be in the kingdom of heaven as long as we love people
- you cant have a God of perfect love and perfect justice or love and justice cannot co-exist

jesus was never resurrected

luke 24. you can read about it there. also john 20.

now if you dont believe biblical testimony and what God basically said was gonna happen then you reject and thus have no part in him.

the purpose of jesus' death and ressurection was not for the sins of man

luke 22:19-20

bread is his body which was to be sacrificed on the cross "my body given for you"

the cup was his blood of the new covenant that would be spilled when they pierced his side on the cross "this is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured our for you"

what is this new covenant?

jerimiah 31:31-34
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...ersion=NIV1984

"for i will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more"

john the baptist called jesus "the lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world (john 1:29-34)

jesus himself said that he had been given the authority to forgive sins(matthew 9:1-8)

the gospels dont depict jesus accurately

well, you dont have any exegitical evidence of this, you dont have any historiacal evidence for this. all you have said is they cant have it right because they didnt understand the parables.

you do know they these documents were written after all this had taken place right? long after jesus had revealed everything to them.

at the end of the day, making this statement means you have rejected biblical testimony.

paul seeing jesus as the atonement for sin is not true

see "the purpose of jesus death and ressurection was not for the sins of man"

it sure was, and paul expands upon this throughout his letters.

we can be in the kingdom of heaven as long as we love people

again, you're getting in on your own righteousness which is no righteousness at all. we are fallen creatures due to the sin of adam.

romans 5:12-20

adam pretty much blew it for all of us. all mankind after adam was dead before God. the old covenant was a band-aid which allowed for our sins to be forgiven and for God not to crush us for our sin but it did not connect mankind back to God as the debt for sin was still not paid.

without the sacrifice there is no atonement. we would have to stick with sacrificing animals for our sins in temples. just being a good loving person didnt work under either covenant.

romans 10:9-10

how can someone say "im a totally kind and loving person but i dont believe in jesus. all that stuff about him rising from the dead, those silly miracles, him being with God from the beginning of creation and having all things created through him. meh, thats a bunch of malarkey. but hey, i sure love my neighbor"

john 8:24

sorry, doesnt work.

you cant have a God of perfect love and perfect justice...or...love and justice cannot co-exist in God.

you're speaking from you world-view when you make this statement and you are certainly entitled to say this.

just understand that the biblical testimony does not uphold this view and such a statement denies the sovereignty of God in his ability to define himself and express himself to his own creation as he pleases.

im not here to change your world view as i dont care about your world view..and neither do the scriptures.

me and paul dont have a "world view". we are slaves to the word of God. God is the author of existance and creator of all things. he can do as he pleases with what he has made.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 11-22-2012 at 12:18 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote