Thread: Church Vs. God.
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:33 AM   #44
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
i honestly dont know what you're saying here
Ok. let me repeat. This is what you wrote:

Quote:
God did not decide to punish an innocent person for sins others committed, an innocent person volunteered to take God's punishment for the sins other committed.

You basically said that Jesus' suffering on the cross was God's punishment. But he was punished by people. So you are implying that the people who punished Jesus were God!!! Are they God?

Quote:
the debt for sin had to be paid by someone. jesus offered to pay it and he did in his death.
Has everyone had their sins forgiven because of Jesus' death? Why or why not?

Why does a person need to accept Jesus as their savior if Jesus died for their sins????

Quote:
trinity = the one being God or Godhead comprised of 3 persons. the father, the son, the holy spirit.

understand that definition and what i said makes perfect sense.
Does the word "Godhead" appear in the bible?

Show me "the father, the son, the holy spirit" in the bible!!!

You still did not explain to me how was it logically possible for God who is dead (no longer existing) to resurrect Jesus!!! I'm still waiting!!!

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote