Thread: Church Vs. God.
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #45
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
You basically said that Jesus' suffering on the cross was God's punishment. But he was punished by people. So you are implying that the people who punished Jesus were God!!! Are they God?
this is silly. the people were used as instruments to carry out God's will. just like moses was empowered by God and used as an instrument to deliver israel from slavery in egypt. an instrument cant do anything on its own without something controlling it.

Quote:
Has everyone had their sins forgiven because of Jesus' death? Why or why not?

Why does a person need to accept Jesus as their savior if Jesus died for their sins????
those who believe in him and abide in him have their sins forgiven. if you reject him, you will die in your sins. saying thinss like, " he was never resurrected", "he is not God", "he never performed any miracles", "he does not have the power to forgive sins" is rejecting him as you would be rejecting his own testimony and thus rejecting the one who sent him.

john 14:6-14

jesus' own testimony.

luke 10:1-16

those who didnt believe in the testimony of jesus were doomed for destruction. they were compared to tyre and sidon.

Quote:
Does the word "Godhead" appear in the bible?

Show me "the father, the son, the holy spirit" in the bible!!!

You still did not explain to me how was it logically possible for God who is dead (no longer existing) to resurrect Jesus!!! I'm still waiting!!!
went over this error in exegesis already. you look for literal words while totally ignoring contextual testimony. the word "trinity" isnt in the bible either. they are words to describe what the bible testifies to.

i'll throw you a bone though,

matthew 28:19-20

there's your father, son, holy spirit reference.

jesus is not praying to himself in john 17, he is praying to the father.

matthew 26:63-64

it would be rather silly for jesus to say he would sit at the right hand of himself. rather he will sit at the right hand of the father.

john 14:28 "the father is greater than i"

john 14:15-17 and john 14:25-26

all jesus' words.

do you reject the testimony and witness of christ? you can if you wish, but you know what that means for you..
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 11-22-2012 at 09:31 AM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote