Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:29 AM   #10333
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't care what you say about the Bears because they stink. If Jay Cutler had played against Houston, they still would've lost. LOL@Carolina and Philadelphia are playing Monday hahahahahahahahahaha. Nobody is gonna watch that game. I hope the Giants and Redskins game is gonna be good next week. Giants barely beat the Redskins in New York. Redskins defense is pitiful. Their game against the Cowboys shouldn't have been that close at the end. LOL@Jets getting slaughtered by the Patriots. Rex Ryan needs to stop making excuses for his team. He needs to realize his team isn't good. I don't understand why they got Tebow if they aren't gonna play him. Sanchez isn't doing nothing. Giants and Packers game should be good Monday. Check Two, what did you think of Deangelo Hall of the Redskins sliding near the goal line against the Cowboys at the end instead of his dumb ass scoring the touchdown since he was near the end zone? LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote