View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #20
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^ i have to agree with this, An album of this caliber should have been a totally superior project and not just mc wise but also production wise, not to say giving new producers a chance is a bad idea but throwing them all over an album of this level like this to me was a bad idea, whether some of you like it or not, its going to put a bad taste in some fans mouth, not because they want to see just wu producers but because they want to see credible producers to lessen their fear of going to cop a cd and get dissapointed by the production, some of you cats think its just the lyrical abilities that matter, yet the production is everything, you spit all the heat you want but if the beats aint that captivating, people will skip tracks and end up letting the project collect dust or not support it

either way,its just my opinion, it doesnt mean shit in the grand scheme of things so yea, Jin u nailed it bro

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote